Friday, March 1, 2013

Project #9 PLN

Personal Learning Network

My personal learning network is growing faster and faster. It was a little overwhelming at first, because it was like a snowball effect and it just kept growing. I added Symbaloo, which was a lifesaver, because with all the different networks it was getting hard to keep them organized. Some of my favorite  networks have been reading teachers blogs. Collaborating with people all over the world, how awesome is that. Thinking about something, just send out a tweet. Looking for a how to video, check out youtube. Instantly you get answers. Looking forward to daily adding contacts and tools to my personal learning network.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim,
    I totally agree with you on how crazy and fast we are learning in this class! As for reading the teacher's blogs, I think it is great that you are enjoying them. I have definitely learned some new tricks for when it is my turn to teach! I love the enthusiasm in this post, keep up the great work!
    Whitley

    ReplyDelete