Tuesday, April 2, 2013

C4K March

WEEK #1

Mrs. Goerned's 5th grade class 
Jackson is a fifth grader in Mrs. Goerend's class. He wrote a blog about the first amendment. He descried all the things that would be different. 

I agree with you Jackson, we should all have the same opportunities. I am glad it is different today. You made some good points about friends. Can you imagine excluding certain people from being your friends. That doesn’t even make sense. I’m thankful for the role models we have as well. 

Week #2

Harbor 7
Yes, I think he was successful when he made his wind turbines.  I think this because people came to his house to use electricity. Also he had water people could use too.  I think that William is very brave to try because his mom told him he could’t do it, really he could do it and I think that is amazing.
If I could improve one thing at my school it would be the mini buses.  I have to ride a mini bus and it is very annoying.  There are too many people for that one bus.  The way I would go about changing this problem is I would change the route or put more seats on the bus.  If I could change somthing about my house/home it would be how unorganized the refrigerator is. I would start fixing this problem by making dishes that stacked together easily and hopefuly that would help it become more organized.

Clara, 
Hi, My name is Kim Templeton. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am taking EDM310 and was assigned to read your blog and leave a comment. The wind turbines are pretty cool. On a road trip to Chicago a couple of years ago, we passed by a wind turbine farm. It was really amazing. I like your idea to improve school buses. I am a school bus driver. If I could change something on a school bus it would be air conditioning. I have the same problem in my refrigerator. Let me know when you design your new dishes. I’ll be first in line to buy them. Keep up the good work! Your blog looks fantastic!

Week #3

Sesalina at PT England School
Sesalina wrote about the meaning of Easter. She wanted to know why we celebrate Easter. I told her I thought she did an excellent job tell the Easter story. 





Week #4

Mr Boylen’s class- Kelsi D.
Kelsi wrote about the benefits of blogging. She felt like students would gain valuable social skills if they blog. She said students must want to blog or it will not work.

My Response: Kelsie,
I agree blogging is a great way to socialize even if you are a troll who sits in your room. I think it is
amazing how we can talk to people around the world. We can experience their personal outlook on their
culture. You can’t get that from a school textbook. It just makes it so real and alive. I agree you only get
out what you put into blogging. If you don’t want to do something it usually shows. Don’t miss out on
blogging. This is a chance to be creative and learn. Great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment