Wednesday, April 24, 2013

C4K April

WEEK #1

Mrs. Geldes 2013 class

Taylor E wrote a blog about her home state Nebraska. She talked about the geography of Nebraska and tourist attractions. She mentioned they have chicken shows. I'm not sure what a chicken show is, so I asked her to let me know.

Hi Taylor, My name is Kim Templeton and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Nebraska sounds amazing. I didn't know they had the largest forest in the USA. I live in Mobile, Alabama and there are a lot of pine trees here. I would love to come see the canyons in Nebraska. I've never heard of a chicken show. What is a chicken show? You are right Nebraska has some pretty cool attractions. I would love to see the Doorly zoo. In Alabama, there closest zoo is 3 hours away. One thing I love about Alabama is the weather. It is warm year around and there is no snow. College football is very popular in Alabama. Enjoyed reading about Nebraska. Keep up the good work.

WEEK #2

4KJ @ Leopld Primary School

Liv,
I enjoyed reading your blog about your Easter Holiday. You said in your post you went to Melbourne and stayed at RACV, what is RACV? I live in the United States in a city called Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabma. It was beautiful Easter Day in Alabama. The temperature was 75 degrees and it was sunny. What is the weather like in Australia, in the land down under? I’m sure you have heard that song by Men at Work. Well…I have homework to do. Great blog, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment