Friday, February 8, 2013

Project #3 CT4 #1

Summary of Teacher's Blog #1

Mellisa B. starts her blog talking about the ending of the year and packing up the tree. The new year and a clean slate. She will be busy helping students prepare for college by writing them letters of recommendation. There are ten bullet points about the new year for a teacher. These are from a teachers point of view. She discusses all the changes, meetings, rules and regulations the schools enforce upon the teachers. It talks about issues teachers have to deal with everyday, such as lack of security, waisted meetings, and getting along with co-workers.

Summary of Comment #1

Hello, My name is Kim Templeton. I am currently taking an Education Media class EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to read your blog and leave a comment. I am to return in two weeks and read your blog and leave another comment. At the end of the month, I will then post the comments to my class blog. Templetonkimberlyedm310.blogspot.com. Your post was most humorous. My journey of teaching is just beginning. Your details of all the meaningless meetings and wasted time makes me chuckle. I am a school bus driver and we have to attend mandatory meetings. It is usually the same regurgitated reminders, only we don't get a lunch. It must be exciting working with high school students and watch the excitement of a new life begin. It is nice to hear a teacher have positive comments about their job. Where my daughter attends high school, her teachers are not quite as motivated. The school has some problems and the teachers are not real motivated. It was good to hear there are some who care. I look forward to reading your next post. Kim Templeton

Summary of Teacher's Blog #2

Mellisa b. was getting her two daughters from the airport for Christmas. They both went off to college. One daughter went to Wisconsin and the other daughter went to North Carolina. Since, her daughters moved away they have actually grown closer. She said, "Distance makes the heart grow closer."

Summary of Comment #2

Congratulations on getting two girls through college. That's a big accomplishment. It sounds like they've had an awesome coach. My son is graduating this year and is college bound. Enjoy reading your blog it always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment